Weld gets “hunted” on Product Hunt – here’s the results
So, Weld got “hunted” on Product Hunt yesterday. We launched at 4:00pm, and it was a really intense night! Our servers crashed a few times, and we were talking to users on Product Hunt and Intercom all night.
Here’s some stats:
- Currently: #2 on Product Hunt with 450 votes, 29 comments.
- 6’600 visitors on our website website.
- 870 signups.
- 1 paying “Pro” user.
- ~30 email with praise about the product.
- ~200 tweets.
Update: 10 days later
OK, now the madness seems to have calmed down. Here’s the current stats:
- 720 votes on Product Hunt – we had expected it to come to a complete halt the day after our launch, but votes are still coming in!
- We had a second bump after the weekend, as blogs started reporting about Weld. A lot of traffic came from Hackpedia (Brazil), t3n (Germany) and Want (Netherlands).
- 21’500 visitors on our website.
- 3’800 signups = almost 4X our user base before Product Hunt!
- A new target group discovered: “entrepreneurs” is now a larger group than “agencies” which previously dominated our user base.
- Contacted by investors from US and Europe (which is great since we’re raising a seed round).