Weld recruits sales manager from Google and advisor from NetOnNet
Markus Nyberg leaves Google to start as VP Sales at Weld. In addition, Markus Andersson (CIO at NetOnNet) joins the company’s advisory board.
Weld has in recent years developed an interactive tool to allow marketing teams to create web campaigns and websites without code. Customers such as Polarn O. Pyret, Whirlpool and Indiska use Weld to create e-commerce campaigns and content marketing material. This saves development time and empowers marketing and content teams to be more creative and move faster.
Recruits sales manager from Google
Markus Nyberg previously worked at Google, where he sold the Google Cloud Platform and productivity tools in the G-Suite. Before that, he established PGi’s sales of cloud-based meeting services. Markus takes up his new role as VP Sales at Weld immediately and will be selling Weld primarily to brands, retail and e-commerce companies.
– Markus Nyberg’s experience in B2B sales and business development is what we need now to scale up our operations. I’m very satisfied with the customers we have received so far and excited of what an experienced salesperson like Markus can achieve, says Tom Söderlund, Weld’s founder and CEO.
Markus Nyberg commented himself:
– I am very impressed with the product Weld has developed as well as the positive customer response it has brought. I’m happy to get the chance to be a part of this expansive journey that Weld has just begun.
Advisor from NetOnNet
Weld also changes its advisory board. Markus Andersson, CIO of NetOnNet, becomes an advisor to the company. He has worked with e-commerce for nine years, the last five years as CIO of NetOnNet.
– Markus Andersson is one of the more experienced e-commerce people in Sweden, and it is incredibly exciting that he wants to get involved in Weld, says Tom Söderlund.
Markus Andersson commented:
– I think Weld’s product has great potential in e-commerce and online marketing, and I look forward to our cooperation.
More images and screenshots: https://link.weld.io/weld-press-kit
- Tom Söderlund, founder and CEO of Weld
Mobile: 070-751 7255
E-mail: tom@weld. io
- Markus Nyberg, VP Sales at Weld
Mobile: 070-695 5524
- Markus Andersson, advisor to Weld and CIO of NetOnNet
Weld (www.weld.io) has developed a platform that allows to create web campaigns and websites without having to code. Weld is used by marketing departments and in-house studios on e-commerce and the agencies. Customers include Polarn O. Pyret, Whirlpool, Indiska and Berghs School of Communication.
The company was founded in 2014 by Tom Söderlund and Henric Malmberg. Weld is funded by the Internet Foundation in Sweden (IIS), business angels, as well as the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency’s (PTS) innovation competition, Vinnova and ALMI.