Publishing a website
- Use a domain that you already own.
- Buy a domain from Weld.
- Get a free domain from Weld.
How to publish a website
Here’s a how you publish a website:
- With your project open, click the Publish button in the toolbar.
- Click the Publish website tab.
- Fill in your complete domain e.g. http://www.myapp.com:
4. Press either the “Upgrade to get this” button or “Get this free domain” button (if you want to register a new domain) or “Connect own domain” (if you want to use a domain you already own).
If you registered your domain somewhere else
Only if you are using your own domain that you bought somewhere else, you need to configure your domain name server (DNS) manually for your hosting provider. Read more about DNS configuration here.