The MailChimp object lets you sign up users to a mailing list hosted on https://www.mailchimp.com:
After adding the object from the Library, you need to have a MailChimp user account, and add some properties for the specific list. Unfortunately, this is a bit harder than it should be:
1. Go to the Lists page in MailChimp: https://admin.mailchimp.com/lists/
2. Click on the list you want to use.
3. Click on Signup forms, then General forms:
4. Copy the Signup form URL:
5. Now, in the address bar of your browser, you’ll find the server URL, User ID and the List ID:
6. Copy these three values to your object in Weld:
Now it should work!