The Scroll Point can be used if you want to have a link within a screen, e.g. click a button to scroll to an About section further down.
How to use it:
- Add the Scroll Point object from the Insert menu (tip: search for “scroll”) to your project.
- Move the scroll point to where you want it to scroll to (vertically).
- With the object selected, enter a name (e.g. “about”) in the tagname field in the toolbar.
- Select another object that should link to the scroll point.
- Click the Link to button in the toolbar, and select “Scroll point”.
- Enter the same name you entered in step 3 above (e.g. “about”).
Done! When a user clicks the linked object it will scroll down to the scroll point.