Introducing the new user interface
We are announcing a major update. A new user interface, making web and app building in Weld even faster and more fun. Here are some of the news:
- The toolbar is now in the top, making the editing area larger and easier to overview.
- Preview and Publish buttons are moved to the top, highlighted with colored buttons.
- Library is now in the toolbar, with enhanced usability.
- The Text styling tool has a new look, making it easier to change text styles and font.
- Actions like Undo, Lock, Delete, are now easier to find in the toolbar.
- Clearer sections in the property panel, making it easier to navigate style settings.
Do you want to learn the new interface? Have a look at the updated “Learn Weld in 2 minutes” video:
//The Weld team